Our store is based on Australia and we provide worldwide shipping. Enter your shipping address during the checkout to get estimated delivery time and cost. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any customs, tax, and duties while importing, if applicable.
Assorted Hemp Sun Hat – Mix Patch
An assorted pattern will be chosen for delivery. (Please add a note during the checkout if you like specific pattern)
Assorted Hemp Sun Hat – Mix Patch is Lightweight, Long Lasting and Durable.
Made from 100% Organic Nepalese Hemp.
Use as Summer Wear, Day Outs, Fashion, and UV Protection Gear.
It is fully lined inside and suits most head sizes(54-58 cms)
Are Unisex and have Multi-colour Rusty look.
Handmade, Organic, Natural, and Recycled.
- Reviews (0)
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- Stylish and functional, this hemp hat is a must-have accessory for all the folks out there.
- The best looking Hemp Hats out there.
- Handmade from 100% organic and natural hemp grown in western Nepal.
- Lightweight and fashionable.
- Can be used as UV Protection gear.
- These hemp hats are a unisex hat and are longlasting and durable.
- Handwoven, supporting ancient skills and traditional crafts.
- Wash by hand or on a very gentle cold cycle, using eco-friendly laundry products.
- Shipped all over the world.
- Also available in wholesale and in retail.
- Contact us for more details.
Of course! We are based in 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia. If it is convenient for you to pickup, please choose local pickup during the checkout. We will provide you further details through the email. After the payment has been received, you can pick up the items. Please email to [email protected] for any queries.
Most of our items are fully insured for loss in transit automatically. During the delivery, if the parcel does not fit in your mailbox, you need to sign on delivery unless you provide the permission to leave the items at the secure place ( you can provide instructions during checkout).
Except for the really small volume items, every item is shipped with tracking details. Information regarding the tracking will be emailed to you once the item has been shipped.
Shipping cost is calculated during the checkout and will be visible to you before the payment. Remember, some of the handicraft items are fragile and must be carefully packed, therefore, the packaging adds to the extra weight and cost. We are always researching on methods to keep the shipping cost at minimal.
All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at [email protected]
Time and again we offer free standard shipping for our members. Please join us to receive exclusive offers. You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
We know it can get hard to do online shopping sometimes. That is why we made our rule simple. LOVE IT OR RETURN IT!
Contact us at [email protected] before processing any returns and exchanges.
- We allow 14 days from the date of receipt to do the returns and exchanges. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. We will refund in full minus the shipping charge once we get the items in its original condition. Please allow 4-8 days to show up the credit in your account.
- If you receive a faulty item, we will replace it asap or offer a refund in full including the shipping charges if the item is out of stock.
- Remember, the handmade items might differ slightly in size, color, and weight as they are made individually. Please accept this as unique characteristics rather than as defects.
Your order will be processed during the weekdays and is dispatched within 1 day after the payment has been received. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been shipped and it would have information about tracking as well.
Most of the items are shipped from Australia. All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at [email protected]
Australia: 2-4 working days within Australia
New Zealand: 4-6 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia, and the Pacific: 6-13 working days
Rest of the World: 10-15 working days
You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
You may also like…
Assorted Hacky Sack Balls$6.95 – $44.95
Hacky sack balls are hand crocheted cotton balls filled with natural seeds.
Hacky sack balls are great for juggling, stress relief, magic tricks, decorations, and fashion.
It measures 6cm in diameter and weighs 40gm.
Assorted colours shall be chosen for delivery.