Our store is based on Australia and we provide worldwide shipping. Enter your shipping address during the checkout to get estimated delivery time and cost. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any customs, tax, and duties while importing, if applicable.
Four Faced Buddha Stupa – Plain
This statue consists of two different parts; the stupa on the top of the pillar and Buddha on the four sides of the pillar.
This is the most significant statue known for its comprehensiveness including both, Lord Buddha as well as the Stupa.
Available in three vibrant colours, this certainly is one of its kind statues.
People believe that the Four Faced Buddha is the Thai representation of the Hindu god Brahma.
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
- SHIPPING & RETURN
Of course! We are based in 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia. If it is convenient for you to pickup, please choose local pickup during the checkout. We will provide you further details through the email. After the payment has been received, you can pick up the items. Please email to [email protected] for any queries.
Most of our items are fully insured for loss in transit automatically. During the delivery, if the parcel does not fit in your mailbox, you need to sign on delivery unless you provide the permission to leave the items at the secure place ( you can provide instructions during checkout).
Except for the really small volume items, every item is shipped with tracking details. Information regarding the tracking will be emailed to you once the item has been shipped.
Shipping cost is calculated during the checkout and will be visible to you before the payment. Remember, some of the handicraft items are fragile and must be carefully packed, therefore, the packaging adds to the extra weight and cost. We are always researching on methods to keep the shipping cost at minimal.
All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at [email protected]
Time and again we offer free standard shipping for our members. Please join us to receive exclusive offers. You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
We know it can get hard to do online shopping sometimes. That is why we made our rule simple. LOVE IT OR RETURN IT!
Contact us at [email protected] before processing any returns and exchanges.
- We allow 14 days from the date of receipt to do the returns and exchanges. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. We will refund in full minus the shipping charge once we get the items in its original condition. Please allow 4-8 days to show up the credit in your account.
- If you receive a faulty item, we will replace it asap or offer a refund in full including the shipping charges if the item is out of stock.
- Remember, the handmade items might differ slightly in size, color, and weight as they are made individually. Please accept this as unique characteristics rather than as defects.
Your order will be processed during the weekdays and is dispatched within 1 day after the payment has been received. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been shipped and it would have information about tracking as well.
Most of the items are shipped from Australia. All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at [email protected]
Australia: 2-4 working days within Australia
New Zealand: 4-6 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia, and the Pacific: 6-13 working days
Rest of the World: 10-15 working days
You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
You may also like…
Authentic Tibetan Prayer Flags
Authentic Tibetan Prayer Flags have auspicious ‘Om Mane Padme Hum’ mantra inscribed in each flag.
Five colours in prayer flags symbolise five elements; blue-sky, white-air, red-fire, green-water and yellow-earth.
Mantras are blown away by the wind which would bring purity for all. These flags are ideal to hang in airy or open places.
Tibetan prayer flags are called ‘Lung ta’ in Tibetan word, which means ‘Wind Horse’.
Chakra Healing Tibetan Singing Bowl Set of 7
Singing Bowl is played by holding a bowl in the flat palm and striking around the edge of the bowl using a wooden striker. It can also be placed on a pillow, to allow the rim to vibrate freely. Once struck, these Singing Bowls produce majestic sound and the sound keeps resonating, which creates an excessive sense of relaxation. These Singing Bowls are easy to play and are great stress busters as well. These are also called Chakra Bowls, meditation bowls, or prayer bowls.
- Handmade in the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Nepal.
- Used to reduce stress and anxiety, religious purposes, music production, sound therapies, meditation, chanting, healing, relaxation, and personal well-being.
- Serves the aesthetic purpose and a great gift idea.
- Singing Bowls are usually made with mixtures of Brass, Copper, Bronze, Iron, Tin, and Aluminum.
- Each bowl comes with a wooden striker and cushion. (Appropriate size would be chosen according to the bowl selected.)
- Chakra symbols are etched but they are not tuned with the symbols.