Our store is based on Australia and we provide worldwide shipping. Enter your shipping address during the checkout to get estimated delivery time and cost. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any customs, tax, and duties while importing, if applicable.
Traditional Sherpa Couple
A perfect gift for a wedding ceremony.
This dress is the traditional dress of Sherpas in Nepal.
Sherpas are well known around the world for mountain climbing.
Sherpas got widely popular for their adventurous spirit when Tenzing Norge Sherpa became the first to climb Mt. Everest.
The Best souvenir/ decorative for any multicultural/ ethnic enthusiasts or any cultural programs.
- Reviews (0)
- SHIPPING & RETURN
- Handmade in Nepal with cotton and wooden base.
- Weight: 200gm.
- Height: 22cm.
- Shipped all over the world.
- Also available in wholesale and in retail.
- Contact us for more details.
Thamel Shop is an online Nepali Hippie Clothing and Spiritual Items company in Australia which provides shipping all over the world for products like Hippie and Boho Clothes, Hemp Bags, Hemp Wallets, Tibetan and Nepali Spiritual Products, and Nepali Handmade crafts and antiques.
Of course! We are based in 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia. If it is convenient for you to pickup, please choose local pickup during the checkout. We will provide you further details through the email. After the payment has been received, you can pick up the items. Please email to [email protected] for any queries.
Most of our items are fully insured for loss in transit automatically. During the delivery, if the parcel does not fit in your mailbox, you need to sign on delivery unless you provide the permission to leave the items at the secure place ( you can provide instructions during checkout).
Except for the really small volume items, every item is shipped with tracking details. Information regarding the tracking will be emailed to you once the item has been shipped.
Shipping cost is calculated during the checkout and will be visible to you before the payment. Remember, some of the handicraft items are fragile and must be carefully packed, therefore, the packaging adds to the extra weight and cost. We are always researching on methods to keep the shipping cost at minimal.
All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at [email protected]
Time and again we offer free standard shipping for our members. Please join us to receive exclusive offers. You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
We know it can get hard to do online shopping sometimes. That is why we made our rule simple. LOVE IT OR RETURN IT!
Contact us at [email protected] before processing any returns and exchanges.
- We allow 14 days from the date of receipt to do the returns and exchanges. Buyers are responsible for the return shipping cost. We will refund in full minus the shipping charge once we get the items in its original condition. Please allow 4-8 days to show up the credit in your account.
- If you receive a faulty item, we will replace it asap or offer a refund in full including the shipping charges if the item is out of stock.
- Remember, the handmade items might differ slightly in size, color, and weight as they are made individually. Please accept this as unique characteristics rather than as defects.
Your order will be processed during the weekdays and is dispatched within 1 day after the payment has been received. You will then receive an email confirming your order has been shipped and it would have information about tracking as well.
Most of the items are shipped from Australia. All our shipping services are standard shipping. If you require express service, please contact us at [email protected]
Australia: 2-4 working days within Australia
New Zealand: 4-6 working days
North America, Western Europe, Asia, and the Pacific: 6-13 working days
Rest of the World: 10-15 working days
You can also pick up your order from 2145, Westmead, NSW, Australia.
You may also like…
Professional Nepalese Madal Drum
- Madal is used in Nepalese folk music and traditional bhajan in religious ceremonies.
- The drum is made with leather, and the body is traditionally made of wood.
- Cylindrical body with a slight bulge at its centre and heads at both ends, one head larger than the other.
- With a string attached to it, it can be hung in the wall as a decorative as well.
Since handmade, each item is unique and might be slightly different.
3 Piece Trinket Box Skull Ashtray – Black
Buy low price, high-quality skull ashtray with worldwide shipping.
Made with a stunning finish, this ashtray is sure to catch anyone’s attention.
It opens up to 3 parts and can be used as an ashtray or as a trinket box for smaller items.
Such a unique and novel design.
Colourful and fine detail, smooth surface, easy to clean.
Having a sinister and rigid look, this is a must-have for your skull collection.